- Use a metal towel rack either next to your shower or behind your bathroom door to store washcloths and small towels.
- Use a set of pockets made of plastic inside your kitchen cabinet door to store your spices.
- Instead of using filing cabinets hang acrylic wall pockets in your office to save space.
- Store seasonal clothing in bins under the bed, where it easily accessible when the weather changes.
- Hang simple mesh laundry bags behind your bathroom door and bedroom door to store dirty clothes.
- Use the inside of the broom closet to store gifts that you buy round the year to gift to family and friends as and when required.
- Use metal storage racks to keep things that you need to get easily for example in the bathroom a small metal rack can hold your toothbrush, toothpaste, face wash etc.
- Use canvas shoe bags inside you cupboard door to store things. This convenient and neat method to store things that you need regularly. For example use a shoe bag in the bathroom can hold shampoo, conditioners and other toiletries. Use one the children's cupboard to keep their toys, dolls etc. Use one in the cleaning closet to keep cleaning detergents. You could select a shoe bag that has see-through pouches.
Make optimal use of the storage space you have at home to keep things in an orderly fashion and to display things you love. Use metal racks, pockets, hooks and you will find that, you have all the place you needed, to you keep your things in a neat and accessible manner.--indobase--