Children doesn't like to had a large bedroom, they were more likely to play in outdoor room, so, if we had just a small unused space, we can use it for creating children bedroom. This picture is taken from www.hgtv.ca, see another room design there!
Baby bedroom is dominated by bright color such as pink color, with another wall design pink colored, the room will more attractive, commonly, the most important thing to create a baby bedroom, is the hanging toys, and another toys located around the room. We can place several baby dolls or sweety pinky hanging lamps.
This super hip baby girl wall paper border is done in a fun pink "scribbles" print. This unique baby wallpaper border measures 9" wide and is prepasted. This unique baby border is sold in 15 foot spools and is unique for your baby bedroom. This scribbly pink baby wallpaper border will help to bring together your baby bedding and your baby girl bedroom decor!
Use Of Third Party Ads
Our websites allow other companies, called third-party ad servers or ad networks to display advertisements on our web pages. Some of these ad networks may place a persistent cookie on your computer. Doing this allows the network to know what ads you have seen during your visit and which ads you have clicked on. This is how the program determines what their payments will be for our hosting them on our servers. Current advertisers on besthomedesign.blogspot.com are Google Adwords in which will set cookies on visitor computer.
Revisions and Errata
We merely takes the power of google image search to collect our content. If you feel the images files contains copyrighted material, you can send message to us and we will detele it soon. besthomedesign.blogspot.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. besthomedesign.blogspot.com make any commitment to update the materials reguraly.
Update – 01/20/2009
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, contact us (via email: email@example.com).
The overall dimensions of the garage door with the frame are the ordering width plus 140mm overall and height plus 57mm.
Here are the complete descriptions:
Door Type: Up and over
Style: Retractable Framed
Normal retail price £1190 plus VAT
Visit www.garagedoorsonline.co.uk to buy it
Designing garage must consider several thing, the important thing is the size of the garage, the other thing is the security of the garage, using special door for the garage is one solution to make our garage save. One of garage door design is provided by The Carteck. The Carteck sectional door like most of the very latest sectional doors on the market can be installed behind or inbetween the structural opening of the garage.
Here are the features of the door:
- Maximizes drive through width and height of garage opening available.
- Easier to install without the inbetween installation kit and cladding to legs and possibly head of frame.
- More secure as attack and lever points are behind the structural opening not exposed.
- Keeps the installation as insulated as possible as the side and head frame are only single skin steel.
- Could make garage slightly shorter for vehicle if replacing a garage door fitted inbetween the opening.
- Could expose rough brickwork, stonework or blockwork previously covered by a timber frame.
- Can look odd if your brickwork returns are very deep. Also beware of twin garages where the central pier is not the same depth as the corner piers!
Gardening design is one of an important thing to in creating a comfortable house, suitable landscape in the behind of our house will bring a positive sense for our family. So we can also bring the natural image into our house. Reducing in gardening maintenance is important, so we just maintaining our gardening occasionally. That's why, we should choose suitable material to create our landscape with minimal maintenance. Usually, we can use some brick paving and choose the plants or flower with minimal wasted leaves. This design is taken from Contemporary Landscapes, Contemporary Landscapes is a WA owned and operated business established since 1996. They pride on their innovative garden designs, hard working attitude and quality customer service. They can do anything outdoors for your home or commercial property. Visit www.contemporarylandscapes.com.au to see more informations.
For small family, some times we need a personal living room, for watching movies or home theater room. We can start by choosing our favorite color for the wall, lighting, floor and another furniture or decorations, second, use big sofa and small table. Some times if we feel so tired, we can also sleep in this sofa. This design is taken from www.mavianodesigns.com, visit www.mavianodesigns.com to see more details.
In several hospital in my country, Indonesia, almost all hospital waiting room used white color to make the room looks clean and bright, Why don't we try to use another color?, maybe it's not commonly, to use another style, but nowadays, there are several choice for designing another color for hospital waiting room, we can use such as blue floor or simple lighting, so, it's not make us bored anymore. This design is taken from www.jupiterimages.com, visit this to see more informations.
Bring your living room to life!, By renovating ugly room to make the room looks comfort and entertaining. Use right choice for the floor, by natural such as wooden style, use also some beautiful silk fabrics, elegant oriental rugs and the last, suitable wall color with the floor and furnitures. This design is a beautiful renovated living room and dining room in Riverside, Illinois. Designed by Suzanne Maviano, see more details about this design at www.mavianodesigns.com
Sometimes we confused to design and choosing the color for our wall. In order to match with the floor and other furniture, we can also using large wallpaper or artistic paintings to make the room more comfortable. This interior office design is taken from www.metlin.org, you can see another wall design by visiting their website.
What is Bungalow? When you see a cozy one storied dwelling, with low-pitched roof and very wide eaves, lots of windows and an outside chimney of cobble or clinker-brick half hidden by clinging vines -- that is a bungalow, whatever other houses may be.
Today's bungalows continue a living, eclectic design tradition. Wall sconces, art glass and stenciled decoration highlight the original beauty of architectural features like wainscoting, box-beam ceilings, and wide wood moldings around the fireplace.
The palette is muted: quiet greens, creams and mustard enhance natural wood, stone, terra cotta and brick. Natural light and the treatment of the garden as an "exterior room" link indoor and outdoor space. Craft is made visible in mortise-and-tenon furniture, hand-hammered copper fixtures, built-in benches and bookcases.
Here are the description of the design:
- Walls: wainscoting, stenciling, muted cream, yellow, sage. Fieldstone, brick.
- Ceilings: beams, log accents.
- Floors: wood, tile or stone.
- Cabinets: built-in shelves or hutches; details like mullioned doors, beveled glass. (Bungalows in California tend to use redwood, while Midwestern and east coast Craftsman houses use more oak.)
- Fireplace: stone or brick with wide wood molding on the sides, a mantel above, a beveled glass mirror. Decorative tile around the edges. An over mantel rustic landscape or scenic tiles.
- Furniture: built-in benches, breakfast nooks. Mahogany with mortise-and-tenon and peg construction, inlaid tiles, green marble.
- Lighting: Craftsman lights on either side of mantel. Prairie style lamps with leaded glass panels, brass base. Simple hanging globe fixtures in inglenook. Hand-hammered copper candlesticks.
- Windows: Lots of windows for natural light; many-paned windows, particularly large lower panes and small upper panes; stained glass with Arts and Crafts designs.
A basement is usually used only for vehicle parking or for store another goods, but by designing as well as possible, we can maximize the function of the basement, with sufficient lighting, decorations and locating another vital room such as bathroom or toilet. Usually, basement's floor are designed simplify, we can change the floor with color and surface matched with the wall. The picture was taken from www.southamdesign.com
- Less stressful.Clutter is a form of visual distraction, and everything in our vision pulls at our attention at least a little. The less clutter, the less visual stress we have. A minimalist home is calming.
- More appealing. Think about photos of homes that are cluttered, and photos of minimalist homes. The ones with almost nothing in them except some beautiful furniture, some nice artwork, and a very few pretty decorations, are the ones that appeal to most of us. You can make your home more appealing by making it more minimalist.
- Easier to clean. It’s hard to clean a whole bunch of objects, or to sweep or vacuum around a bunch of furniture. The more stuff you have, the more you have to keep clean, and the more complicated it is to clean around the stuff. Think about how easy it is to clean an empty room compared to one with 50 objects in it. That’s an extreme example, of course, as I wouldn’t recommend you have an empty room, but it’s just to illustrate the difference.
Gazebos have a wide range of uses from a place to sit and relax in, part of a water garden or an outdoor entertainment centre with cooking and bar facilities. In all cases they provide an attractive feature to both see and enjoy.Gazebos have long been an ideal respite from the summer elements. The perfect focal point for any garden or landscape can easily be created from a broad array of design options. Roofing choices are thatch, canvas, clay tile or ironwood shingle, and can be built single or double-high. For all weather conditions, we can use red clay tiles.
Ironwood shingles, crafted from one of the world's hardest woods are a practical choice for any climate. This image was taken from www.cg-designs.net, you can visit their web to order the design.
SHOWCASE Kitchens And Baths, Inc.
8122-B South Lewis, The Plaza
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74137
The image was taken from www.designerschoice.ca, visit and order this!
The design is adopted from www.designerschoice.ca, one of big source of kitchen and bathroom design.
Barthart is even able to produce unique panels based on customers' own photographs, ideas and present bathroom themes. Whether you are a new homebuyer decorating your bathroom for the first time or restyling your existing bathroom, or livening up the children's bathroom, there is a bath panel for you.
- The Return of Glamour: A renewed appreciation for post-Deco glamour brings refined silhouettes and finishes to the fore. The look of "Luxe Redux" features gently swept lines, strong geometric forms, and finishes that emphasize exotic veneers.
- Scaling Down: Exaggeratedly oversized furniture is on the way out.
- Scaling Up: Not everything is going small scale. "A very hot trend is large scale patterns used in fabrics and floor and wall coverings.
- Black and White: Stylish interiors are using black and white as the main color scheme. "Using black, even as the dominant color in a room, can yield classic and refreshingly chic results.
- Accent Colors: A "spice-inflected" palette will be the hottest look in accent colors for the coming year. He lists carnelian, flax, russet and acid green as the hottest hues, and predicts that 2008 will be the year that blue makes a strong return.
- Vintage in the Mix: A still-strong trend of "a la carte," mix-and-match interiors has people combining old and new pieces in interesting ways.
adopted from: www.silive.com
The most important to design an elegant room is the size of the room and it's decorations. We can start by designing a large room and completed with on big round table with all chairs around it, place the hanging lamp above the dinning table. To make the room more elegant, complete the floor with contrast color between the floor and other furniture.
Other thing to make the room looks like larger than the real is create large door and window to connect with other room, so we can look around to another room.
this design are adopted from www.yunxingfurniture.com.
I found this calligraphy at chinatraditional.com, there are several ideas I can give to you, with this calligraphy, you can decorate your home, and also you can make this calligraphy as a gift to your Chinese friend as celebrating their new year, don't forget to say "Gong Xi Fat Chai" or Happy New Year in China language.
Almost all of Chinese people decorating their house with this calligraphy, especially in their pray room, or their living room, you can seeing more information about this calligraphy in www.chinetraditional.com, and if you want to see more Chinese furniture, you can visit in my blog, craftindo.blogspot.com.
First, The walls of the dining room are painted a warm mustard color to offset the burgundy drapes and a restored wooden Qing dynasty lampshade is covered with Xian silk. Six yokeback armchairs - all balanced forms and artistic lines-are placed around the dining table set with traditional Korean celadon ware.
Second, Chinese calligraphy, carved woods, latticework, lacquer and open fireplaces define the series of intimate lounges and dining room which make up BAM-BOU restaurant in London's Fitzrovia. Vietnam and China have interwoven histories and today the ethnic-Chinese (Hoa) constitute the largest single minority group in Vietnam. It is common to fine Chinese temples and homes that once belonged to rich mandarins still intact across the country today.
The last thing is the impressive dining room table, we need special Chinese furniture to improve the sense of Chinese culture, we can use orient or Chinese Traditional table set. The image are taken from www.yunxingfurniture.com